Wednesday, October 21, 2009

my personatily


Everyone have own personality which make them different between each other. my personality is a special mix of my parent personalities .I feel that I am like my father because I am helpful as him , kind , and sociable . On the other hand, I have some features like my mother such as, wise, patient, and hopeful. These features are beautiful to be shared with my parent. Addition to those features, I have some characters which can complete my personality. I love to be cooperated in the positive way. For example, when I know about a program which will improve our country, I will volunteer immediately to help. Honest is the most important quality in my personality. If a person lies a lot, he/she will not be beloved and accepted in his/her society. Finally, if anyone has any point about my personality I appreciate to tell me about my negative personality. Small changing can change the whole life forever. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Great ideas and details, mashaAllah! It's nice that you described the characteristics you share between your mom and dad, and your last sentence presents a very nice idea to think about!

    What I would like you to do for the next post, is to continue writing your great ideas down but I want you to be extra, extra, extra careful with grammar, capitalization, and typing professionally. For example, you don't need to leave a space before a comma or a period. You leave 1 space AFTER a comma, and 2 spaces AFTER a period.

    The best way to catch this stuff is to make sure you proofread your post before you publish it. Don't forget, you can always type it first in Word, and then cut/paste it into your blog.

    If you need help with any of this, just stop by :) But remember, you've got great ideas and details, mashaAllah, I just want you to work on presenting your work in the most professional way possible ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi aseel -^_^- nice journal ;) i can tell just from reading it that you ar a sweet, funny and cool girl :), again nice job and wish you all the best ;)

    ReplyDelete