Saturday, December 19, 2009

Special Event


In my life, I had a special event was surprised me, and changed my life forever.
Before ten years ago, when my family was consist of my mom, dad, and two brothers. As you see I do not had sister, actually that is so bad because I felt very lonely and sadly. In the same year, exactly in Monday my mother said:” my daughter I want to tell you something I think you will be happy for you, I am a pregnant”. I looked to her and I did not tell her anything, because the news was very surprised me, but in the same time I was very happy. After nine months, my sister was born in May. I looked to her at the first time, brown hear, soft cheeks, small eyes, and small mouth. I am sure that moment was one of my most beautiful moments in my whole life. She is now ten years old, and I enjoy with my sister. We talk, help, play, and travel with each other. That is very beautiful to have someone who can share her\him your activities. so the sisters and brothers are the blessing from the God , and we should to thanks him every day for this blessing .thanks are not only tell thank you but it also to do a good work like praying, helping, and others. .


No comments:

Post a Comment